Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2 -Con't

After a tiring 4 hours of putting up tiny domino chips ~~ its time to bid farewell to everyone and head on with our own activities as we were then given a week break after the team building event 'YIPPEEE~~!! (^.^)~~tats truly a good news for everyone as we finally got a short break after numerous weekends of ours were ruin due to extra training classes.

Oh well..here are some camwhoring pics while I was too free up @ Awana..this is just so not like me to do this yet...what can I do when I was too bored and had to entertain my poor self...*bleks*

trying to look funky!!



As we were waiting for our bus to come pick us from Awana, a young pretty lady approached me and my friend and asked us if we mind helping her out. OMGosh...she was a reporter from GEM & she was gonna interview us. All she asked for was just for us to promote Awana Genting to her fellow countrymen !! She was TOO beautiful for me to resist this opportunity to give her a helping hand (^.^) Honestly, I just can't stop starring at her beautiful eyes....gosh...its just so beautiful that it would melt any guys heart the moment they stare into them. *bleks*








After the interview, i took the opportunity to get a picture with her.


She's truly a GEM!!


(P.s : SORRY guys ..I forgot to get her contact no. (@.@))

2 comments:

yenky said...

Nice pictures but curious as i thought that you would look more tired with all those activities but it seems that you look great in every shots..Guess you have excitement time..

GoingNutxWithIT said...

Haha...those activities were kinda fun for me and it barely tired me out. I myself too was surprise tat I was more fresh after the event.Ppl like you who plays games should be able to tahan those activities too. =)