Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebrating my QUARTER CENTURY 2010....

I'm soon to be a QUARTER CENTURY old come this 1st February 2010..Goshhh...that's so fast yet I'm also truly excited about it. Don't you think that a girl like me should dread of getting old so fast??!!?? Haha...I would say that's not me to feel old so fast, instead I'm forever happy and wishing I would grow old faster. Weird yet true =) Maybe one of the few reason is because I wish too hard to get my *GOLDEN KEY* fast

Let me take ya back a little bit to the past when I was a little more younger...*singing* ~~
"When I was just a little girl at the age of 5 - I wished that I was much older like my other cousin's who are 12 years old and when I reached 12, I wished that I was 15, then 18,21,25 and next I'm letting you all think how old I'd wished to be next" *WinkS*~~

Anyway, today my colleagues cum buddies planned an early birthday surprise for me since it was going to be a long weekend and my birthday falls on Monday which would be a busy day of the week *I guess* However, I'd like to thank my organizer for her genius plan since she somehow or other had the six sense that I wasn't gonna go work on my birthday. Oh well..dun blame me for not going to work...I'm just learning and practicing what my trainers taught me during my training. (o.O) Haha....this birthday girl truly picked up a lot of bad things during training rather than the good ones *bleks*

The cut cake session was held in the afternoon in the office and the birthday dinner party held outside. What's special for this birthday celebration is that

  1. My friends sang 2 Birthday song for ME (Ps: Was not requested by the b'day girl to sing twice ar~~) - one with LIGHTS ON and one with LIGHTS OFF
  2. All the GLP's wave 3 gave me an early birthday surprise celebrated which I'm very THANKFUL.
  3. Considered that I hung out the whole day celebrating my birthday twice with the same group of people. (^.^)



White Chocolate Macadamia Cake


Birthday Gurl~~

Cake Fight~~*MeOww*


Ms. Livan
who looks so happy with the cake =)


Group Picture - Take 1


Group Picture - Take 2

And ...to my dear Miss Chia Chi who missed out the birthday celebration event~~ the birthday girl did not forget to leave a slice of her birthday cake for YOU...


Two short video clips ...during the cake preparation and singing session... =)



Part 1




Part 2

The party continues at night at PICADILLY Dataran Millenium PJ with a bunch of my dear GLP buddies ....the dinner venue and environment was truly a perfect hang out spot (^.^)


GREAT Friends (^.^)


Mr & Mrs PERFECT *Kiddin*

FOOD FIGHT~~

The BIRTHDAY girl's meal....


Me and RHENITA


The *GANGSTARss with LoW Profiles = GLP's* @ Picadilly (^.^)


It was a GREAT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION with my WONDERFUL FRIENDS company (^.^) After celebrating my early birthday with you all I'm glad that I have grown a year ahead ESPECIALLY by a few days earlier than my actual day!! YIPPEE!!! UnOfficIally 25~~!! Hopefully for me growing a year older also means that I'm also growing WISER too *bleks*

and finale ....

A VERY BIGGIE THANK YOU to all of you who celebrated my birthday and to Ms. HUI LING THANK YOU so MUCHHYY *XOXO* (^.^)~~for organizing this *SURPRISE* Birthday Party!!

Me and MY Birthday ORGANIZER~~!! *hugx*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.